[LON-CAPA-admin] apache upgrade

Martin Siegert siegert at sfu.ca
Thu Jun 20 20:27:39 EDT 2002

Thanks Guy.

FYI:

I just did a

# rpm -Uvh --force apache-1.3.22-5.6.i386.rpm apache-devel-1.3.22-5.6.i386.rpm

on dalton.chem.sfu.ca. As expected this did not overwrite
/etc/httpd/conf/access.conf, /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf,
/etc/httpd/conf/srm.conf or /home/httpd/html/index.html.

I then restarted apache ("/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart") and everything
appears to be fine.

Cheers,
Martin

Martin Siegert
Academic Computing Services                        phone: (604) 291-4691
Simon Fraser University                            fax:   (604) 291-4242
Burnaby, British Columbia                          email: siegert at sfu.ca
Canada  V5A 1S6