[LON-CAPA-admin] problems accessing resources

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Tue Jun 18 13:00:52 EDT 2002

tmcc1 can now see ohiou in the resource space. It can also see the
entire directory structure at ohiou, as well as all the names of all the
resources. However, when I try to access one I get the 503 message:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

This happens for all resources.

Mark tells me that the server is available, and not subject to
maintenance.

Could this be caused by our firewall?  What's the fix?

Could someone else put change tmcc1's IP in their hosts.tab so I can
test other sites? The new IP for tmcc1 is 134.197.153.209

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen at physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen