[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA Version?

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Wed Jun 12 09:56:20 EDT 2002

Amber,

The stable releases currently do not have a version number attached to them,
but all of the handlers do.

At the URL

http://(yourserver)/cgi-bin/lonversions.pl

you can see the version of every installed handler. If you have a CVS
checkout, you can see which version of each handler is the most recent one,
and which one is currently marked "stable".

If you let me know what machine this is, I can have a quick look.

- Gerd.