[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA Version?

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue Jun 11 15:22:14 EDT 2002

Hi Amber,

> Hopefully this isn't a blindingly obvious question, but how does one check
> what version of LON-CAPA they're currently running?  I upgraded, which went
> fine, though now I'd like to see a "version x.x" somewhere.

As of right now we aren;t really branding versions expliclty anywhere.

The best I can offer is
http://your.server/cgi-bin/lonversions.pl

Which show the CVS version line for all LON-capa files.

In the future I expect the about.html page to contain this info.

--
guy at albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-