Guy Albertelli II
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:46:03 -0500 (EST)
- Press release went out...
- korea back online
A- data conversion on korea machine
- out of town next week
- 6600 -> FC5, diagnostics ran fine on it (but doesn't test RAID)
- fowlerville machine gotten
- student-level SPRS changes weren't being saved
- SuSE 10.1 built, needs instructions (and 32 bit rpms)
- advanced search -> portfolio
- course catalog -> can pick 'all years' etc
A- portfolio -> results display
- portfolio -> access control updates, metadata updates
- Delete/Rename Port files (and access controls)
- course catalog
- bugs in COM
- CHECKRPMS needs bi directional pipe...
- finish off CampusSource
- table horizontal alignments
- extra space in table when doing breaks
- extra space due to <a> in tables look repaired
A- header items are overwriting each other
- test to double check that the <a> fix is correct
- port documentation -> felicia
A- play with groups to test group port doc
- chat with felicia about Port docs status
- port metadata should be storing correctly
A- ordering metadata fields
- nsf grant declined...
A- start writing new grant proposal
- take a look at PORT and show to PT3
- resurrect fowlerville -> Documentation machine?
A- off on friday
- prepping 2.2.2
A- more /OR
- BT (grade not my section)
- BT make error submission blink?
- announce the future dir meeting
- 6600 <-> 6850 swap starts