[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: 1.2 priorities

Stuart Peter Raeburn lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:04:23 -0500

>> > Already on the agenda is
>> > 1) Anon quizzes,
>> > 2) student photos
>> > Any other suggestions for priorities?
>>
>> 3) dynamic metadata finally functional without always loosing data,
>> cleanup of searchcat, sorting by dynamic metadata
>
> 4. Further implementation of analyses for more problem types and for
>    problems that require rendering for each student.
> 5. Continued cleanup and improvement of the spreadsheet.
> 6. Bridge tasks / student classification / more sophisticated hand grading
>    mechanisms.
> 7. I'm sure I'll think of other things too

My list is composed of suggestions targeted at course management:

8. Course action items display for use by course coordinators/instructors.
9. Summary of bulletin board activity (by student) for use by course
coordinators/instructors.
10. Hiding and timed release of folders and "non-homework problem"-type
content.
11. Support for informal groups for "private" discussion, file exchange and
other collaboration activities by teams.

Stuart