[LON-CAPA-dev] When should students see FDBK?

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:05:48 -0500 (EST)

i All,

currently students can always see and post FDBK to homework problems.

This probably isn't a good idea.

Obviously they should be allowed to when the problem is
in 'CAN_ANSWER' or 'CANNOT_ANSWER' mode (i.e. between the open and due
dates)

Obviously they shouldn't be able to when the problem is in 'CLOSED' or
'INVALID_ACCESS' modes (i.e. between due and answer dates, before open
date, or when accessed from outside the range of allowed machines)

How about 'SHOW_ANSWER' mode. (I.E. after the answer date)

I was thinking they should be allowed to see it then but not allowed
to post.

What are your thoughts?

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-5-0-