[LON-CAPA-dev] Error found in logfile on s1

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:36:08 -0500

Fun, looks like the something from a problem determining the pH value
based on the concentration of hydrogen ions made it into the
translation module, where the brackets for "concentration" were
interpreted as localization method. We should frame this one.