[LON-CAPA-announce] Great NEWS!!!

Wolfgang Bauer bauer@pa.msu.edu
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:13:52 -0500

Hi Everybody,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Gerd Kortemeyer has
accepted a position a tenure track assistant professor in the College
of Natural Science, Lyman Briggs School, at Michigan State University.
Obviously, this great news for the LON-CAPA community as well, because
it ensures that Gerd has a permanent base from which he can further our
cause for many years to come.  Please join me in congratulating Gerd.

Special thanks to Elizabeth Simmons, Director of the Lyman Briggs
School, and George Leroi, College of Natural Science, who worked
together to create an attractive package that enabled Gerd to accept
this offer.

Best regards
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bauer, Professor and Chairperson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Michigan State University
4208 Biomedical Physical Sciences
East Lansing, MI 48824-2320