[LON-CAPA-announce] LON-CAPA Conference

Helen Keefe helen@lon-capa.org
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:24:45 -0500

Greetings!

The LON-CAPA Conference is fast approaching.  The dates are set for
January 17 and 18, 2003 in beautiful Reno, Nevada.

Truckee Meadows Community College is hosting.  Hotel accommodations will
be provided by the Sienna Hotel (http://www.sienareno.com/).

As an invited participant, and to assist with your planning, please note
that we will cover the following conference participation costs:

Airfare (you must book with our agent, Spartan Travel; 1-800-684-7384).
Hotel accommodations (overnight room charges will be booked and billed
directly by us).
All conference meals (Thurs.- Reception, Fri.- B-L-Di, Sat.- B-L-Di, Su
– B).

Incidental room charges, taxis, airport parking, car rental, and meals
during travel days are at your own expense.

Shuttle Service to and from the airport will be provided by the hotel.
Transportation between the hotel and conference site will be provided.

You must register for the conference before booking your flight.

I am working on an online registration site, and my learning curve is
bigger than I had anticipated.  If you are anxious to register, please
email me directly, and I will assist you.

Helen Keefe
--
Helen Keefe
LON-CAPA/ ITR Project Manager