[LON-CAPA-admin] External Links to Courses

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 14 15:40:29 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am working on building links to our courses from the outside.  I've been having some success with links of the following format:

https://server/adm/roles?role=cc./domain/course_identifier

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work once I am logged into the server.  It also fails if I attempt to use the st role.  I suspect that something is getting mixed up or lost in either the balancer or the sso interaction.  I tend to be sent to the non-sso login page when it fails, even if I am already logged in.

Has anyone had any success in similar things?

Thanks,

Lee