[LON-CAPA-admin] LaTeX Errors with Printing

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Fri Dec 9 13:31:57 EST 2016

Good Afternoon Stuart:
That did the trick!  Thank you all!

JaBari A. Scott
Applications Analyst, Learning Systems
Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

*Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will
never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit **http://go.vcu.edu/phishing <http://go.vcu.edu/phishing> or
http://phishing.vcu.edu <http://phishing.vcu.edu/>*.