[LON-CAPA-admin] JSmol and /adm/ folder location

Bob Gonzales rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Mon Nov 9 14:43:52 EST 2015

Lee,

I've coded up a problem using JSmol and it does work.  The only
documentation I found was in this post:

http://install.lon-capa.org/bugzilla/long_list.cgi?buglist=4729

I used this invocation, as mentioned in the post:

<script src="/adm/jmol/Jmol.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">jmolInitialize("/adm/jmol"); jmolApplet(250,
"load /res/sfu/somepath/somefile.pdb");
</script>

There is another example invocation following this one in the post which
shows many options being set.

The one I used worked for the Chrome and Firefox browsers but not for
Safari and Internet Explorer.  This might be solved with the second
invocation and setting the proper variable but I have no idea which
combination(s) might fix it.

Bob Gonzales
Binghamton University
Chemistry Dept