[LON-CAPA-admin] Re: Re: Some questions

Eric Harvey/FS/VCU teharvey at vcu.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:48:40 EST 2009

It appears that occasionally our feed from SIS is missing the student
First Name or Last Name but is not caught by create_course_enroll.pl (the
custom script that creates roster XMLs for Auto-enrollments).
I'm going to make a change to check for those as the user file is
processed. If they are not present, they don't get included in the roster
and are reported to course_enroll.log (which gets emailed to me nightly).

Any advice on moving forward on this one?

Thanks,

Eric Harvey
VCU Learning Systems