[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA Version 2.8.0

Lars Jensen ljensen at tmcc.edu
Fri Jan 16 11:58:14 EST 2009

Hi Stuart,

We're running opensuse 10.2, which is not being updated anymore. The
version we have installed of perl-Datetime is
perl-DateTime-0.41-1.0.suse10.2.lc. I assume this won't work with
loncapa 2.8. Do you know where I can find a perl-Datetime rpm for suse
10.2? Or do I have to build the module? If so, are there any
dependencies that must be satisfied?

Lars.