[LON-CAPA-admin] Fedora 9, perl 5.10 and LON-CAPA 2.7.1

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Dec 5 10:39:33 EST 2008

Michael and Hon-Kie,

The problem appears to be related to the generation of missing fonts.

If you replace the following files in /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache

londefdef.pm
lonprintout.pm

with versions 1.390.2.2 and 1.536.2.3 respectively, using the
following commands:

wget -O lonprintout.pm
'http://source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/loncom/interface/lonprintout.pm?rev=1.536.2.3;content-type=text%2Fplain'

cp lonprintout.pm /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache

wget -O londefdef.pm
'http://source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/loncom/xml/londefdef.pm?rev=1.390.2.2;content-type=text%2Fplain'

cp londefdef.pm /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache

/etc/init.d/httpd reload

text will be included in the printouts generated by LON-CAPA.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group