[LON-CAPA-admin] Database Schema

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Tue May 8 17:04:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

The message to which you responded refers to the caching of document
names, parameters, etc, which is done using memcached and is not a
permanent.

LON-CAPA maintains a number of databases and data structures. There
is a somewhat outdated document on the "Guts of LON-CAPA" available at

http://www.lon-capa.org/presentations/handout.pdf

Could you elaborate which one of the structures you are interested in?

- Gerd.