[LON-CAPA-admin] Course Catalog

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Wed Jan 31 12:00:47 EST 2007

Hi Stefan,

> Which courses are listed in the "Course Catalog" (link from LON-CAPA
> login page)?

Only course that have an 'instituional code' set for them.

> How can I control, which courses are listed? On our server,
> I only find there three (very) old courses, which shouldn't be listed there.

Become Domain Coordinator

Main Menu -> MCRS -> pick a course -> 'Modify institutional code,...'

To hide a course remove the insitutional code, to have a course display
specify a code.

(Insituional codes are menat to be used when the course is coupled
back to the institutional data sources using localenroll.pm, I suspect
that for the first 3 info was likely just typed in during course
creation to test things out.)

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137