[LON-CAPA-admin] Changing cloning rights

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Fri Aug 24 12:58:48 EDT 2007

Hi Hon-Kie,

> This is a followup question. I guess I can copy the .sequence files
> from the old course userfiles to the new course userfiles, but how do
> I copy the assigned points, etc.

This isn't just a staright copy.

lonclonecourse.pm's copyresourcedb() is the routine that does the
existing cloning job on the parameters.

> I also change the course id in the
> old sequence files to the new course id. Are there anything else to change?

Depends on what's in the course.

Simple pages have their own .db files that'd need copying over.

If you get supplemental documents or uploaded files in the course
though need copying too.

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137