[LON-CAPA-admin] using random labels on gifs

Craig Harmon charmon at mines.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:50:33 EDT 2003

http://loncapa.mines.edu/priv/csmphyslib/type54_potential/EquipotentialContours.problem

>2) what course was it in?

csmphyslib

>3) Can you add albertel:msu to that course, both as a student and as
>    an Instructor

Unfortunatley I do not have privileged acces to that course.  I am sure
as soon as Todd sees this he will add you and respond.

>Anything else?

I am doing this as co-author of csmphyslib.
I try viewing as a librarian URL:
http://loncapa.mines.edu/res/csm/csmphyslib/type54_potential/?acts=  get
the same results.
lonnet.log:
Wed Aug  6 13:52:46 2003 (25970): Subscribe returned not_found:
/home/httpd/html/res/csm/csmphyslib/type55_potential.meta