[thedump] Course Templates

Doug Brunner dougbrunner at courseweaver.com
Thu Feb 20 09:56:19 EST 2014

Dear LON-CAPA Users,
My name is Doug Brunner and I have recently joined the LON-CAPA team as an Ed Tech consultant and fellow teacher.  After a discussion about how we can best support high school teachers, Gerd Kortemeyer and I have begun an initiative to create course templates for as many high school courses as possible.  The idea behind this initiative is to create an environment that is more conducive to new users of LON-CAPA and helps them get started more quickly and easily.

Course Template Initiative
We are currently looking for courses that can be made into templates for the classes listed below. If you think your course would make a good starting template for a new teacher, please send me your name, the course title and your school.  All courses that are submitted will have their personal information removed and will undergo some general editing to create a generic template.  Also, if you know of someone who isn’t a part of this email list that you think might be interested, please let us know.  We greatly appreciate any submissions and if you’re not sure whether your course could be used as a template, please send it to us anyways!  Thank you for your time.

-Doug Brunner
Ed Tech Consultant
dougbrunner at courseweaver.com
http://www.courseweaver.org