[thedump] Pockets of Problems - suggestions?

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 9 13:05:55 EDT 2012

Hi!

I'm meeting with a group of high school teachers Tuesday (tomorrow) to talk about
finding resources in LON-CAPA. Most all of them have used LON-CAPA in the classroom,
and everyone does, or will, know about THEDUMP.

I was curious if any of you have developed other favorite pockets of problems more recently
that you have found particularly useful in teaching high school Physics, Chemistry, Physical Science or
Mathematics. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

As an aside, how many of you would be willing to kibbitz on good problems for (insert topic
here) if I convince some of the teachers down here to subscribe?

Thanks!
Mark Lucas
Ohio University

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701