[thedump] CORRECTION - LON-CAPA K-12 Teachers Meeting

Felicia Berryman felicia@lon-capa.org
Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:02:16 -0500

Hello Teachers,

I don't know how I made a mistake copying and pasting a URL, but I did!
Below is the meeting announcement again with the corrected registration
URL, http://support.loncapa.org/events/thedump2007/

LON-CAPA K-12 Teachers Meeting
Jan 19, 2007, at 5:00 pm Cyclotron Building, Cyclotron Seminar Room, MSU

* 5:00-5:30 (optional): Tour of Nuclear Research facility (Ed Kashy)
* 5:30-5:50 New LON-CAPA features (Felicia Berryman)
* 5:50-6:10 Content sharing methods: Course cloning, TheDump content
repository, ... (John Plough)
* 6:10-6:25 Planning and suggestions for the "Summer Workshop for
Teachers" to be held during the last week in June at MSU (Stuart
Raeburn, Felicia Berryman)
* 6:30-8:00 Dinner and informal discussion, Cyclotron Atrium.

Register at http://support.loncapa.org/events/thedump2007/. You are
welcome to bring a friend or spouse.

Your colleagues are welcome to register.  Feel free to forward this
message.

--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Support Coordinator