[thedump] Teacher Training, Week of June 19

Felicia Berryman felicia@lon-capa.org
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:46:47 -0500

Hello Teachers,

Yesterday at our meeting we tentatively planned our LON-CAPA teacher
training for the week of June 19.  I found out from one of of
yesterday's participants that another teacher education program will be
going on the same week as our tentative training here at MSU.  I spoke
with DSME and found out that there are quite a few programs occuring in
June for teachers in the Lansing area.  It is very likely that whatever
time we choose for our LON-CAPA teaching training will present some
conflict with some of you.

Our LON-CAPA training and meetings are still tentatively planned for the
week of June 19.  Please send me an email if this time conflicts with
other plans.  If there are a large number of conflicts, we may
reschedule for the week of June 26.  However, if there are just a few of
you, we can probably compromise and offer an evening refresher training
course and present a summary of updates about TheDump.  I have already
requested a computer lab for the week of June 19.

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Support Coordinator