[thedump] LON-CAPA Summer Workshop

Deborah Coyne thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 25 May 2005 10:06:01 -0400

I will be at another class at MSU that goes from 8:00-5:00 but I am
going to try to stop if I have a break.

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen Keefe [mailto:helen@lon-capa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:57 AM
To: thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Subject: [thedump] LON-CAPA Summer Workshop

Hello!

You are invited to attend the LON-CAPA Summer Workshop at MSU June 21
-24, 2005. All high school teachers are welcome to attend, so feel
free to invite your colleagues. We are using online registration for
the first time for the summer workshop.  We ask that each participant
register to aid in our planning for food and space.

Be sure to register online at:
http://loncapa.msu.edu/events/workshop2005/

Helen

Helen Keefe
ITR Project Coordinator
Michigan State University
Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
112 North Kedzie Labs
East Lansing, MI  48824
517-432-9867
517-432-5653 (fax)