{MCP?} Re: [thedump] LON-CAPA Summer Workshop

Helen Keefe thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:44:47 -0400

Hi Deb,

It has become a tradition to distribute the last check at the Workshop.
  That way new teachers get an opportunity to network with experienced
teachers.
I remember you saying that you probably won't be able to attend (or did
I get that mixed up?).
I can make arrangements to get the check to you another time.  When are
you expecting to come in?

Helen
On Jun 6, 2005, at 9:35 AM, Deborah Coyne wrote:

> Helen, were we supposed to have gotten our second check?
>
> I will try to stop in like I said I tried to upload a problem file that
> goes with my textbook and haven't been able to get it to work so I want
> to see if I can do it or get help with it.

>>> 517-432-5653 (fax)
>>> helen@lon-capa.org