[thedump] LON-CAPA Summer training workshops

William Paddock thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:42:42 -0500

--=__Part5373F152.0__=

Hi Helen,

I am very interested in such a workshop.  My attendence will depend on
the amount of time I have to commit to it but please include me in any
additional mailings about the workshops.  Thanks!

Will Paddock

>>> helen@lon-capa.org 1/19/2005 10:33:12 AM >>>

Hi!

Some of you had asked if there will be workshops this summer.
The LON-CAPA staff is planning on holding high school teacher workshops

mid to late June.
Everyone is welcome to attend.

However, we will no longer be able to pay for any lodging like we did
in the past.
If you are interested in lodging, I can check on options and let you
know what they are.

Please feel free to invite interested fellow teachers.

Please let me know your interest.  I will send more information as it
gets closer to June.

Helen

Helen Keefe
ITR Project Coordinator
Michigan State University
Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
112 North Kedzie Labs
East Lansing, MI  48824
517-432-9867
517-432-5653 (fax)
helen@lon-capa.org
http://www.lon-capa.org

--=__Part5373F152.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>Hi Helen,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am very interested in such a workshop.&nbsp; My attendence will =
depend on the amount of time I have to commit to it but please include me =
in any additional mailings about the workshops.&nbsp; Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Will Paddock<BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; helen@lon-capa.org 1/19/2005 =
10:33:12 AM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"COLOR: #000000">Hi!<BR><BR>Some of you had asked if there =
will be workshops this summer.<BR>The LON-CAPA staff is planning on =
holding high school teacher workshops <BR>mid to late June.<BR>Everyone is =
welcome to attend.<BR><BR>However, we will no longer be able to pay for =
any lodging like we did <BR>in the past.<BR>If you are interested in =
lodging, I can check on options and let you <BR>know what they are.<BR><BR>=
Please feel free to invite interested fellow teachers.<BR><BR>Please let =
me know your interest.&nbsp; I will send more information as it <BR>gets =
closer to June.<BR><BR>Helen<BR><BR>Helen Keefe<BR>ITR Project Coordinator<=
BR>Michigan State University<BR>Laboratory for Instructional Technology in =
Education<BR>112 North Kedzie Labs<BR>East Lansing, MI&nbsp; 48824<BR>517-4=
32-9867<BR>517-432-5653 (fax)<BR>helen@lon-capa.org<BR><A href=3D"http://ww=
w.lon-capa.org">http://www.lon-capa.org</A><BR><BR>________________________=