[thedump] LON-CAPA Conference

SUZANNE WINARSKI thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:17:31 -0500

Helen,
For some reason I can't remember my password for loncapa.  I had a
different account for the summer stuff than what I use here at school.
I think my user name was rojas_sm.  Was the domain msu?
Thanks,
Suzanne

>>> helen@lon-capa.org 11/3/2004 12:52:26 PM >>>
Greetings!

The 7th Annual LON-CAPA Conference & Workshop will be hosted by our
colleagues at the University of South Carolina, January 7th and 8th,
2005.

Please visit the website : http://loncapa.msu.edu/events/conf2005/

for more information and to register for the conference and workshop.

Registrations will be received until December 17th, 2004.

RET Teachers:

Please disregard the information for stipends.  As an RET teacher (both

past and present), lon-capa will fund your travel and hotel.

Once you are registered, I will assist you with travel and hotel
reservations.

Regarding the poster sessions, the current RET teachers are required to

present a poster session.  You may do it as a group within school, or
subject, or ...(whatever you may decide).

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Helen

Helen Keefe
ITR Project Coordinator
Michigan State University
Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
112 North Kedzie Labs
East Lansing, MI  48824
517-432-9867
517-432-5653 (fax)