[thedump] Saturday meeting at 9AM

Felicia Berryman thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:18:36 -0400

Hello,

Let's have the meeting this Saturday from 9AM until around noon.  There
is at least three teachers including 2 of the 3 new users willing to
attend so I feel that the meeting will be productive.  Please come with
any questions or requests you have and I'll help you out.  We can all
grab lunch together when we're done if you want.  We can discuss marital
advice during lunch.  If you're lucky, the new hubby will join us for lunch.

A little off topic, but  you can see the pictures Guy took at my wedding
at http://www.albertelli.com/photoarchive/Random_2003/Felicias_Wedding/

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman