[thedump] TheDump Meeting

Felicia Berryman thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:39:44 -0400

Hello,

I just returned to work this Monday after my wedding and honeymoon and
I'm getting things organized again.  I have three questions:

1.)  Can everyone still meet this Saturday?  Our meeting is planned for
11AM, but I'd prefer 9AM if we do meet.  The point of this meeting was
to meet with each other and see where everyone is at with using LON-CAPA
and thedump.  We can also work on updating thedump with any new
materials that have been created.  If you forgot about this meeting and
feel that you need more prep time than two days, please read #2 and #3
below.

2.)  I heard that another meeting has already been scheduled for
December 9 or 10.  If anyone knows anything about this, please update
me.  I've been out of the loop for the past 3 weeks.

3.)  If we can meet this Saturday and we are NOT meeting December 9 or
10, I'd like to reschedule our meeting for 11/8 or 11/15.  Both of these
Saturdays are away games.  Please give me feedback on this.

Thanks for your patience while I get things organized again!

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Coordinator