[thedump] LON-CAPA Conference flight arrangements

Helen Keefe thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:40:35 -0500

--------------DA64768B4F649156F11823C3

Hi Kim,

Yes, thanks for letting me know, because I usually get non-smoking.
See you at the conference!

Helen

Kim Holberton wrote:

> Helen:
>
> Paul said he has e-mailed you with all the info on our arrrangements.  Could
> you possibly get me a smoking room?
>
> Kim
>
> >From: Helen Keefe <helen@lon-capa.org>
> >To: thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
> >Subject: Re: [thedump] LON-CAPA Conference flight arrangements
> >Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:32:53 -0500
> >
> >Hi Michael,
> >
> >You will not pay for the fare.  It will be direct billed to the LON-CAPA
> >ITR account.
> >
> >Michael Sampson wrote:
> > >
> > > Are we paying our own air fair and getting reimbursed?  I will let you
> >know
> > > as soon as possible.
> > >
> > > Michael

begin:vcard
n:Keefe;Helen
tel;fax:517-432-5653
tel;work:517-432-9867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.lon-capa.org
org:Michigan State University;Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
adr:;;112 North Kedzie Labs;East Lansing;MI;48824;U.S.A.
version:2.1
email;internet:helen@lon-capa.org
title:ITR Project Coordinator
x-mozilla-cpt:;1