[thedump] LON-CAPA Conference flight arrangements

Helen Keefe thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:32:53 -0500

--------------E8A4364A121E35E61C03E0A0

Hi Michael,

You will not pay for the fare.  It will be direct billed to the LON-CAPA
ITR account.

Michael Sampson wrote:

> Are we paying our own air fair and getting reimbursed?  I will let you know
> as soon as possible.
>
> Michael

begin:vcard
n:Keefe;Helen
tel;fax:517-432-5653
tel;work:517-432-9867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.lon-capa.org
org:Michigan State University;Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
adr:;;112 North Kedzie Labs;East Lansing;MI;48824;U.S.A.
version:2.1
email;internet:helen@lon-capa.org
title:ITR Project Coordinator
x-mozilla-cpt:;1