[LON-CAPA-users] Evaluation of variable in tex mode

Michael T Hamlin lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:33:12 -0400 (EDT)

Howdy Guy,

to prevent breaking problems, don't change the current behavior.

tags, which acts exactly like the eval parameter for <m> tag.
Only the default value of the parameter will be "on" for these
three, instead of "off" as it is for <m> (i think?).

So if someone really wants no variable interpolation, they can do
  <display eval="off">&tex('$x$','x')</display>

michael