[LON-CAPA-users] grading question

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:40:42 -0700

Hmmmm... I think this works OK for me.  In PARM, I set no weight for part 0
(for that particular problem -- I think this means that there should be no
"General" weight set either for the sequence or course for part 0...maybe
not) and whatever weights I required for the actual parts (e.g. 11, 13, 15).
It appears that the correct score is calculated in the default spreadsheets.
If this doesn't work in any particular instances then I'd sure like to know
which.

Ray