[LON-CAPA-users] grading

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:38:11 -0700

On September 11, 2003 07:39 am, Nathan Schoenack wrote:
> 	Is there a good resource I can point our instructors to in order to help
> them retrieve and interpret the grade reports?  (It'd help me out too!)

I don't know what your specific requirements are, so I may be speaking at
cross purposes here, but:
I'd focus my instructors on CHRT and away from SPRS for the present (possibly
until the next stable release), unless they are really keen to use "creative"
grading schemes.
I've been using SPRS "religiously" for several semesters and this semester I'm
going to use CHRT to export grades.  In its newest incarnation it's faster
and simpler and offers a good range of possibilities.

Cheers,
Ray