[LON-CAPA-users] NSF $$$ for implementing LON-CAPA

Helen Keefe lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:18:54 -0400

Hi Ed,

I sent an email last week asking for a date to plan the LON-CAPA
Workshop in January.  Are you available anytime tomorrow or next week?

I would like to have something together before Gerd goes to DC on the 20th.

Helen