[LON-CAPA-users] Wedding shower for Felicia Berryman

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:07:24 -0400

Hi!  Good to hear from you.  I have a group meeting from 11-12, but could
come by at about 12:15.  Is that ok?  Also, could I drop a check by your
house (I could drop it by after I drop off Rebecca one day)?  What is Carla
doing with scouts?  My girls are joining up with Jennifer Jensen's troop
which meets on Tuesdays at St Thomas from 4-5:30.  Her troop includes
Juniors and one cadette.  Let me know if Carla is interested?  There are
lots of other fifth graders (from all over, EL, Haslett, St. Thomas, Okemos!)

Susan

At 09:32 AM 9/8/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings!
>
>Felicia Berryman is getting married at the end of this month (September 27).
>
>We are planning a small shower for Felicia this Friday, September 12,
>from 11:30 till 1pm in 212 North Kedzie.
>
>We invite to attend to give your best wishes to Felicia and Cliff.
>
>Please contact Becky Murthum (murthum@msu.edu) today if you plan to
>attend, so we can have a head count.
>
>Becky is also accepting donations for Felicia's gift.

Susan J. Masten, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor
Graduate Coordinator and Associate Chair
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824

Office: 132A Research Complex-Engineering
Phone: 517 353-8539
FAX: 517 355-0250
Email: masten@msu.edu
Webpage: www.egr.msu.edu/~masten