[LON-CAPA-users] Excusing a Question

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
29 Aug 2003 14:48:10 -0600

Just call me a DEU (that's Dumb End User.  I got it from by
brother-in-law.)

I just tried it again and it worked fine.  I think my problem was not
enough patience.  I have a 300+ class, and it takes awhile for the
entire class spreadsheet to load.  Upon further investigation, if I try
to use the global drop-down menu before the entire class has finished
it all to load, it works.

Sorry about the false alarm.

Todd