[LON-CAPA-users] Super Chat?--chemresponse

Jim Maxka lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:06:43 -0700

Hey Guy --  I'm interested in pioneering, that's why I live in the wild
west!  Please send examples.  I'll try to work up an faq. --jim

-----Original Message-----
From: lon-capa-users-admin@mail.lon-capa.org
[mailto:lon-capa-users-admin@mail.lon-capa.org] On Behalf Of Guy
Albertelli II
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 7:46 PM
To: lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Subject: Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Super Chat?

Hi Felicia,

> Hmmm, I wonder if Todd was thinking about the chem response problems
> where you can draw a molecule and submit that as your answer.  I am
> pretty certain Guy showed that off.  I'm not sure where the status of
> this feature is at right now though.

It was integrated into 1.0.0 but is more limited than I'd like and
subject to change so I haven't advertised it. If someone is interested
in pioneering some problems with it I can send examples. You will ned
to do alot of the work in EditXML mode though.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-6-1-