[LON-CAPA-users] Remote or not after login?

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 7:20:32 EDT

I am interested in knowing whether the server can be configured so that
NOT having the remote is the default. It seems that many people (around
here) have softwares that block pop-up windows.

-hk