[LON-CAPA-users] Astronomy

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:27:46 -0400

Hi Mark,

> I'm just putting out feelers - What's the status of shareable astronomy
> materials under LON-CAPA? Who has pockets of materials out there that are
> for open use? Our astronomers are starting to show some interest.

There are new astronomy resources under msu/astro

You can contact the author at simkins@msu.edu.  I copied Sue Simkin on
this message.  She presented a couple of the problems at an AAS meeting.

The old CAPA astronomy questions written by Brad Sherrill are not
converted yet.  I didn't move the astronomy CAPA users over to LON-CAPA
yet because the scantron exam functionality isn't in place.  Hopefully,
it will be converted by January.

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman