[LON-CAPA-users] set maxtries in problem

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 14:18:48 -0700

Hi Guy (and Ray),

Actually I didn't pubvlish the problem, and this appears to be the
problem. Unpublished a "Tries 0/2" is listed under the problem, and I
tested that I indeed have two tries in construction space. Published, I
only have one, as I should. Apparently this parameter first takes effect
when the problem is published!!

Lars.