[LON-CAPA-users] Math under LON-CAPA

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 22 May 2003 11:14:00 -0700

Hi Mark,
             I asked Guy about this a while ago, and he replied, in part:
"...the msu/lbsmath stuff and the msu/apcalc stuff is the
best we have now. Although I think Lars has been creating some math
resources for statistics too. /res/tmcc/jensen/stat/problems/"

Make sure you use a browser that fully supports Symbol font   (my linux
netscape does not).

Cheers,
Ray