[LON-CAPA-users] Changing published problems

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

We have some published problems with several questions in the same
problem part. I want to split these problems up in more parts, so
that there is only one question per part. My question concerns the
"id" attribute that apparently has been added to the parts when the
problem was published the first time. What do I do with these id's as I
split the problem into more parts?

In this regard, it bothers a little that something I didn't put in the
problem (the id attribute, more?), is added when the problem is
published: The problem is no longer my problem as originally published...
How are authors supposed to deal with this? Is this documented?

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen@physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen/