[LON-CAPA-users] multiple random-label images?

Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:50:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi John,

> What is the significance of the exclamation point on the labels (!A and
> !B) when $whichimage==2?

The only significance is that I was trying to make everything change
between the two versions, meaning it would have a different image and
different set of locations and a different set of labels.

Feel free to make everything between the two exactly the same if your
problem needs that.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-7-1-