[LON-CAPA-users] best way to include image?

Alexander Sakharuk lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 04:56:25 -0500

Lars,

Currently lon-capa convert images from gif, png, jpg into eps but not in
another direction. It would be better to produce gif (or png) manually and
put both eps and gif in tne same directory (publish them).

Alex