[LON-CAPA-users] best way to include image?

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:29:45 -0500

Hi Lars,

Actually, I'm going to encounter these questions sometime soon when we
get to converting other physics resources that are outside of the
original msuphysicslibrary.  I think a nice little guideline that we can
put in the documentation/help on how to make problems and pages that
will work cleanly with print would be a wonderful idea!  Alex - hint,
hint ;)

Felicia