[LON-CAPA-users] Stats

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:49:54 -0500

masten@egr.msu.edu wrote:
> Thanks...No big deal - I'll just have to remember at the end of the
> semester to check stats on s10.

Adding to what Guy said -

The system stores your chart for a limited period time after you create
it.  This stored version is periodically deleted. The system checks when
you accessed the data last and is deleted and started over if it is
longer than a certain time frame.  Guy told me that these stat caching
problems will fix themselves if you avoid clicking on the stat/chrt
button for 24-36 hours.  The system will clear the cached data away and
start over from scratch.