[LON-CAPA-users] Spreadsheet documentation

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:09:21 -0500

Click on any help link, click "more help" at the bottom of the pop-up
window.  Click "online course coordinator manual".  You will see some
links to spreadsheet documentation from there.  There are plans to put
the spreadsheet information on a help link on the spreadsheet page for
new versions.