[LON-CAPA-users] DOCS - pros and cons?

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:06:14 -0500

> Hmm ... yep, very true. How about using the Course-ID for the directory name,
> something like /DOCS1456042b4a5351msul1? That will prevent overlaps and make
> sure that archives of one and the same course always go to the same
> directory.

Sounds good.  Make sure that the directory backs up unpublished.  This
way, the users can move it to some other place.  Some authors have a big
mess of a home directory and others work really hard to keep it extremly
tidy.

I think the ability to copy, move, and remove empty directories needs to
be a higher priority for construction space functionality.